Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Dear Readers,

this is the first of what I hope will be many posts about Thailand - it's culture, cuisine, language, and everything in between. I have been living in the wonderful city of Bangkok for nearly one year now, so there is so much I want to share with everyone. I hope that by reading my posts, you will be enticed to come visit Thailand for yourself.

Also, if you have had similar experiences as ones I describe, please let me know!

All the best,

Jeff


p.s. As a person who isn't Thai and speaks a Germanic language as his native tongue, you can well imagine I have made some blunders and run into a few mishaps due to communication errors. I then found a book, which made things much easier for me. Now I'm a seasoned language learner, but because of the grammar, vocabulary, and tonality of Thai, I was at a complete loss.

Please click this link to find out what I'm talking about:
Click Here!

One read through will give you the know how to learn any language...perhaps even...Thai?

No comments:

Post a Comment